Posted by : AA March 02, 2014



-Comrades isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, feel free to lean on me... and I, too, will lean on you as well. There will be painful times... sad times... I'll be with you through thick and thin... You are never alone... The hopes we carry are matched by the number of stars twinkling in the night sky, the rustling of the wind on our bodies are premonitions for what's to come tomorrow.
(Mavis Vermilion)

-Fear is not 'Evil' It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong and gentle.
(Gildarts Clive)

-If it's to protect our family, be it the Kingdom or the entire world... We would make anyone our enemy! That's what it means to be Fairy Tail!
(Natsu Dragneel)

-We'll stop it, even if my body crumbles to bits I'll stop it with my soul!
(Natsu Dragneel)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Quotes - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -